- Supports Glucose Uptake To Muscles*
- Enhances Insulin Sensitivity*
- Assists With the Breakdown & Absorption Of Nutrients*
- Aids Digestion*
- 30 Servings/90 Capsules Per Container
You work hard in the gym, and you work hard on your diet. What if I told you that your hard work was going to waste because the nutrients that you are consuming are not getting to where they need to be?
When you are trying to pack on mass, you have to eat more, but how do you tell your body to send all those nutrients to the muscle instead of to fat tissue? With GLYCOSLINTM, the most powerful insulin driver and nutrient delivery enhancer on the market.
Nutrient partitioning is the concept that the body can be activated to deliver nutrients, such as carbohydrates and protein, to desired tissues (muscles) and not to the tissues we don’t want (adipose tissue or fat). This can be accomplished by activating insulin, the hormone that activates transporters of carbohydrate and protein, receptors on muscle cells but not on fat cells.
Compounds such as cyanidin-3-glucoside, banaba extract, and berberine have demonstrated nutrient partitioning in studies, where muscle cells pull in the nutrients from high-calorie diets while fat cells remain unaltered, or even shrink!
GlycoSlin can also be used to mitigate the damage from cheat meals.
- Cyanidin-3-Glucoside – An extract from berries that, when combined with high calories, increases nutrient transport into the muscles while leaving fat tissue unaffected
- Berberine – This compound increases insulin sensitivity so that insulin can better do its job and drive more carbs and protein into the muscle
- Banaba extract – An insulin mimetic, this leaf-derived extract acts like insulin and works synergistically with insulin in the body to dramatically increase nutrient delivery
- Cinnamon – This common spice has a dual action of acting as an insulin mimetic while also increasing insulin action
- Thioctic acid – Thioctic acid increases blood flow so that more nutrients are able to be delivered to the musculature
What sets this formula apart from the competition is its precise combination of insulin mimetics and sensitivity activators, so that insulin has helpers to do the work AND can do its job better with more results!
So get those calories in, and then put them to work with GLYCOSLINTM!
Shipping & Delivery
$9.95 Flat Rate Australia Wide
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on delivery, We think that is nonsense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $75.
FREE Regular Delivery on Orders Over $75
For orders over $75, we offer FREE delivery Australia wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE delivery on orders above $75.
The majority of our deliveries are made by Sendle with a delivery time usually between 2 to 5 days of placing the order. From time to time we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and or the size of the order. Our couriers deliver week days only.
PO Boxes, Private Parcel Locks, & Australian Armed Forces Addresses
We currently use Australia Post services to ensure the fastest delivery to your PO Box, parcel locker or Australian Armed Forces address.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Anything over 25kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are only available for shipping within Australia. Some islands of Australia and all international destination countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries. All customers will be notified if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for Delays
- An incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
Track My Order
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email and SMS from us containing your tracking information. If you do not receive this email or SMS and would like to obtain your tracking information please email the team at email@example.com.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the courier consignment number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday–Friday, except for public holidays. Be aware that orders may experience longer processing and delivery times during holidays.
Orders can't be delivered to addresses outside of the country or region where they were placed.
Shop Securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.