Kodiak's CarniShred combines two forms of L-Carnitine, proven by research to aid in lipid metabolism and ATP production, with a novel, patented thermogenic and metabolism-boosting ingredients that create a perfect synergy to help you burn body fat, amplify cellular energy, and recover quicker from exercise-induced muscle damage.
Take a look at CarniShred's fully transparent label and you will find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate - Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
- Paradoxine Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
- CapsiAtra - Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- Lean GBB - Elevates the body's production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance. Plus, it'll make you sweat!
If you are serious about changing your physique, then CarniShred can help you reach your body composition goals. Using key ingredients backed by scientific studies, CarniShred is an innovative and groundbreaking formula that will deliver amazing results.
Q: What is the best way to take Kodiak CarniShred™?
A: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving in 8-12 ounces of cold water 15 minutes prior to cardiovascular exercise. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 3 SERVINGS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
Q: How does L-Carnitine work?
A: Simply put, L-Carnitine promotes the use of fats as fuel in your body by transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
Q: Does CarniShred™ contain any stimulants?
A: No, CarniShred™ contains no stimulants, such as caffeine. As such, it can be stacked with other thermogenic or pre-workouts, such as Kodiak Attack.
Q: What is a thermogenic?
A: A thermogenic is any substance or ingredient that causes heat production. In this case, body heat. Increased heat production can increase metabolism and the number of calories burned at rest or during exercise.
Q: What other Kodiak products do you recommend stacking with CarniShred™?
A: To promote greater fat loss, we recommend stacking CarniShred with our stimulant-based fat burner, Torch, and Ammo during workouts to prevent muscle breakdown.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.