- 10 Time-Tested Ergogenic Aids
- Enhances Energy, Focus, Strength, & Power
- Prolongs Muscular Endurance
- 4 Pump-Producing Compounds
- Clinically Dosed & Fully Transparent Label
- 25 Servings Per Container
Kodiak named our pre-workout Attack for good reason - it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn't your run-of-the-mill pre-workout that over-promises and under-delivers.
When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus, WE MEAN IT. After all, the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack's label and you will find research-validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term, "total domination," a whole new meaning.
From top to bottom, Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine - A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Complex Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash ins.
- Citrulline Malate A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- L-Ornithine Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer. We don't need to tell you that a pre-workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing than spending your hard-earned money on a product built on the hype that doesn't work.
With Kodiak's Attack, you get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don't. Research-backed, synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds.
Attack is a game-changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.
Q: What is the best way to take Kodiak Attack?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Scoop (9 Grams) 20-30 minutes prior to your workout
Q: I see a full serving of Kodiak Attack has 300mg of caffeine. Is that amount safe?
A: Generally speaking, yes. A large review by the European Food Safety Authority concluded that a daily safe dose of 400mg is safe for adults. We suggest not taking any other stimulants (like coffee) on the days you take Attack.
We also recommend starting with a half scoop to assess your tolerance before moving up to a full scoop.
Q: What is an ergogenic aid?
A: In regards to supplements, an ergogenic aid is any substance or ingredient that can improve exercise performance. Ergogenic aids can increase strength, improve endurance, and enhance focus, among other things.
Kodiak Attack is loaded with 9 different ergogenic aids proven to give you an advantage when working out.
Q: What other Kodiak products do you recommend stacking with Attack?
A: To address the pre and post-workout periods we recommend stacking Attack with 1Whey or 3Whey.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.