The BlenderBottle® GoStak™ system is a versatile storage system that can be easily customized to your needs. Simply:
- Fill individual jars with protein powders, meal replacement ingredients, vitamins, pills, or snacks.
- Lock the jars together with a quick clockwise turn.
- You're good to go!
Tip: Loosening a Tight Lid
Stronger than you know? If a burst of super-human strength caused you to tighten a GoStak™ lid more than intended, relax. Loosening the lid is easy—just place another jar on top of the stubborn lid, grab the bottom jar by the base (not the lid), and slowly twist the top jar counterclockwise until it catches on the Twist n' Lock™ ridge of the stuck lid, setting it free.
- Wash all jars and lids before initial use, and immediately after each use.
- All GoStak™ jars are top-rack dishwasher safe; lids and smaller jars fare better in the silverware bin, as far away from the heating element as possible.
- Alternately, you may clean jars and lids using warm soapy water.
GoStak™ jars are made from high-quality, odor-resistant Eastman Tritan™ plastic; however, they are not odor proof. Pungent foods (i.e. onions or garlic) may make it difficult to fully eliminate odors from jars. The following techniques are helpful in removing odors:
- Fill the jar with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and allow it to sit overnight.
- Sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water, or place several drops of vanilla extract on a few paper towels. Crumple newspaper or paper towels and place inside the jar. Seal jar and let it sit for 24 hours.
- Place damp coffee grounds inside the jar. Seal jar and allow it to sit overnight.