Non-Stim Fat Metabolizer*
- Profile of great fatty acids to vastly improve fat-burning capacity and overall health*
- No caffeine or other stimulants
- Contains EPA & DHA that activate fat burning on the genetic level*
- Inhibits the storage of fat*
- Activates thermogenesis & fat oxidation*
- May elevate muscle protein synthesis*
We've all heard the term 'good fats' but what exactly are they? To put it simply, the good fats are the ones that help to burn the bad fats, which can build up as a result of poor nutrition, lack of appropriate exercise, and other factors.
The best fats are typically only found in very small quantities in food, and that is exactly why LipoSlim Revolution has isolated a profile of great fatty acids to vastly improve fat-burning capacity and overall health.
- EPA & DHA Perhaps the two most renowned fats. EPA and DHA are omega-3 fatty acids with numerous health benefits. One of which includes activating fat-burning on the genetic level.
- CLA Verified time and time again by rigorous scientific research to activate mechanisms preliminary to thermogenesis and fat oxidation, while simultaneously showing the capacity to aid muscle development.
- ALA An essential fatty acid precursor to EPA and DHA. Aids in the prevention of adverse health outcomes and joint stiffness.
Dieting is truly a complex art. Although with supplements like LipoSlim Revolution, it can be drastically simplified.
There is no need for a diet to work against anyone, and reducing fat or calorie intake is certainly a valid approach, but without the healthy fats found in LipoSlim Revolution, getting 6-pack abs becomes a lot more difficult.
Get your good fats. Get LipoSlim Revolution.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping & Delivery
FREE Regular Delivery on Orders Over $49
For orders over $49, we offer FREE delivery Australia wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE delivery on orders above $49.
$9.95 Flat Rate Australia Wide
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on delivery, We think that is nonsense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $49.
The majority of our deliveries are made by Sendle. From time to time we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and or the size of the order. Our couriers deliver week days only.
PO Boxes, Private Parcel Locks, & Australian Armed Forces Addresses
We currently use Australia Post services to ensure the fastest delivery to your PO Box, parcel locker or Australian Armed Forces address.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Anything over 25kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are only available for shipping within Australia. Some islands of Australia and all international destination countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries. All customers will be notified if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for Delays
- An incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
Track My Order
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email and SMS from us containing your tracking information. If you do not receive this email or SMS and would like to obtain your tracking information please email the team at email@example.com.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the courier consignment number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday–Friday, except for public holidays. Be aware that orders may experience longer processing and delivery times during holidays.
Orders can't be delivered to addresses outside of the country or region where they were placed.
Shop Securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.