MUSCLE AND JOINT SUPPORT
- Assists with the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage
- May alleviate joint pain, reduce joint stiffness, and decrease the symptoms of common joint conditions
- Assists with improving joint flexibility and the formation of collagen
- Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as joints and muscles
- Decreases swelling and inflammatory cytokines in soft tissue and joints
Exercising hour after hour, week after week, year after year, can often cause excessive wear and tear on your joints and muscles. Over time this "wear and tear" can often lead to more serious issues.
These issues can often have a crippling effect when it comes to further exercise and activities of daily living.
This is why MuscleSport developed Joint Revolution. A complete muscle and joint support matrix containing ingredients that may help protect joints and muscles, reduce inflammatory cytokines, and minimize the stress exercise puts on your body.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - May help with relieving joint pain, stiffness, and other joint symptoms.
- MSM - Assists with improving joint flexibility, the formation of collagen, and reducing joint stiffness and swelling.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as joints and muscles.
- Bromelain - Decreases swelling and inflammation in soft tissue and joint disorders. Also, the combination of bromelain and glucosamine provides relief from joint stiffness.
Like a fine-tuned machine, your body is a system of many parts that all work together to create movement. When everything functions well, there are no issues.
However, any single problem in the entire system can have disastrous consequences as a whole. As the saying goes "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
From top to bottom, the ingredients found in Joint Revolution will support optimal joint and muscle health and may help prevent the ill effects of bodily wear and tear.
Think of it as an insurance policy for your body.
Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino sugar and a precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids found in the body.
- Glycosaminoglycans are highly polar, and attract water which in turn is useful for the body to use as a lubricant component of cellular fluidity and joint mobility.
- Glucosamine produced in the body is a natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
- Glucosamine with the combination of chondroitin has shown to assist with pain relief in association with arthritis.
- A recent study from the American Journal of Epidemiology suggest that glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are associated with reduced inflammation.
Chondroitin Sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan which is an important structural component of cartilage.
- Chondroitin provides the building blocks for the synthesis of proteoglycans including sulfate incorporation and assists with resistance to compression alongside cartilage.
- Chondroitin may help joint pain, improve joint stiffness, and decrease the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a major sulfur-containing compound commonly found in the diet and assists with the formation of antioxidants.
- It is a clear sulfur donator to antioxidants like glutathione.
- Alongside being a sulfur donator to antioxidants, MSM assists in the breakdown of unhealthy calcium deposits for which some of these deposits can be a cause of joint issues.
- MSM can assist with improving joint flexibility, reduce joint stiffness and swelling, and assist in the formation of collagen.
- A recent study in Japan on rats showed in an accepted human osteoarthritis model showed decreased degeneration of cartilage at the joint surface in the knee joints
Hyaluronic Acid also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate is a mucopolysaccharide occurring naturally throughout the body.
- This incredibly versatile molecule binds to water giving it an almost 'jello' like viscosity.
- It plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as joints, eyes, and muscles.
- A common forgotten aspect of Hyaluronic acid is its powerful antioxidant properties and its ability to protect against free-radical damage to cells.
- It may also help decrease symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Orthosilicic Acid (OSA) is a type of silicic acid that naturally occurs in water, seawater, and certain beverages (like beer).
- It is often referred to as 'soluble silica' because Orthosilicic Acid is a dietary form of silicon (a mineral that is involved in the creation of collagen and bones).
- Research on OSA has shown it may improve bone and joint health.
- In a 2008 study, 136 women with osteopenia took OSA along with calcium and vitamin D, or a simple placebo every day for a year. After the full year was completed, participants given OSA had shown greater improvements in bone formation.
- Scientists attributed this to OSA's ability to stimulate the production of collagen (a protein that is found in connective tissue) and in promoting the development of 'bone-forming cells.'
Quercetin is a type of plant-based chemical, or phytochemical, known as a flavonoid. It possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Quercetin is also neuroactive, with some of the same abilities as caffeine but less potent.
- Quercetin acts as an estrogen modulator, having the ability to regulate estrogen and androgen levels.
- Quercetin is also able to prevent testicular damage from Dioxins and thus prevent a decline in testosterone levels.
Bromelain is a collection of proteolytic enzymes extracted from the pineapple stems and leaves.
- The combination of bromelain and glucosamine provides relief from joint stiffness.
- Studies have shown that bromelain may decrease swelling and inflammation in soft tissue and joint disorders.
- It has been used as an alternative treatment to NSAIDs for osteoarthritis.
- A study done in 2002, showed that subjective symptom assessment in terms of stiffness, physical function, and psychological well-being were improved on bromelain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping & Delivery
FREE Regular Delivery on Orders Over $49
For orders over $49, we offer FREE delivery Australia wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE delivery on orders above $49.
$9.95 Flat Rate Australia Wide
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on delivery, We think that is nonsense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $49.
The majority of our deliveries are made by Sendle. From time to time we may use an alternate courier company based on the location and or the size of the order. Our couriers deliver week days only.
PO Boxes, Private Parcel Locks, & Australian Armed Forces Addresses
We currently use Australia Post services to ensure the fastest delivery to your PO Box, parcel locker or Australian Armed Forces address.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier freight charges. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or a large cubic volume footprint.
Anything over 25kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are only available for shipping within Australia. Some islands of Australia and all international destination countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries. All customers will be notified if we are unable to deliver such items due to delivery restrictions.
Reasons for Delays
- An incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once your details have been validated by our payment gateway.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
Track My Order
Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email and SMS from us containing your tracking information. If you do not receive this email or SMS and would like to obtain your tracking information please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have your courier consignment number, you can track your parcel by clicking here. Please allow 12 hours (after shipping occurs) for your parcel to register the courier consignment number against your order, before attempting to track your parcel.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday–Friday, except for public holidays. Be aware that orders may experience longer processing and delivery times during holidays.
Orders can't be delivered to addresses outside of the country or region where they were placed.
Shop Securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.