Who doesn’t love a healthy chocolate protein brownie? This recipe is nutritiously dense and made with black beans instead of regular flour and features our ALLWHEY Gold chocolate flavour protein powder.
- 1 Scoop ALLWHEY Gold Chocolate
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until it creates a mixture.
- Oil a cupcake tray and then pour mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!